Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone wash their Kongs in the dishwasher??? I wash Donners by hand daily but his new favorite snack is peanut butter with plain cheerios and it gets a little nasty in the parts he can't reach. I'd like to put it in the dishwasher with his food bowls, seems more hygenic with the hotter water but don't want to end up with a big red blob stuck in there????

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Yep me too!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, had to laugh at the image of a red blob in the dishwasher. Donner would be devastated.....I hand wash mine actually and use a bottle brush to get all the little bits out.....

·
Registered
496 Posts
samsonsmom\";p=\"41916 said:
Lol, had to laugh at the image of a red blob in the dishwasher. Donner would be devastated.....I hand wash mine actually and use a bottle brush to get all the little bits out.....

This is how i wash mine to but i think i will try the dishwasher.
Samantha

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
I boiled Henry's once.  Our dishwasher was out and it needed to be cleaned.  Then I remembered I used to boil baby bottle nipples and pacifiers, so I boiled the kong!  But just for 5 mins.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I soak in hot water and then use an old toothbrush for Kiah's but am going to start using the dishwasher.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts