Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple of pics of her at home but none yet with Odin. Odin was actually scaring her and way too hyper for her yesterday when we brought her home so there was no way I was getting pics of the two of them playing! She's warmed up to him considerably today but the camera needs charging and they are all sleeping right now! So here are a couple of pics of her in her new home...

She's about three months old and much more Nikkis size then Odin's... but she'll catch up.

OH... and I finally got a video of Nikki chasing Odin... not outside like I wanted but it's still funny!

As soon as I get pics of the two of them I'll post 'em up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
There she is! Welcome home Kyrie  :) She is gorgous...Great markings. No doubt everything is a bit overwhelming for her at the moment, but I bet her & Odin will become fast friends....For some reason I had thought she was older(must have read wrong)...

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome Kyrie!! She's a cutie, and that video is too funny! Odin has gotten so so big!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is so pretty, can't wait to see pictures of the two together.  That video was soo funny.

·
Registered
270 Posts
LOVED the video!!!  You are going to have sooo much fun with two Boxers!!  Mine are the BEST of friends ever!!  They play so hard together and wear each other out!  It's great!  The only problem we have is the little boy is an attention hog, and he whines when the older one is getting some and he isn't!  FYI....my boy pup is such a typical boy!!!  LOVES attention and needs praise!

·
Registered
627 Posts
She is such a beauty!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts