Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my very good friend is a breeder in Mass...her boxers are gorgeous !!!!!! heres some pics she sent..jsut thought id share b/c they are too too cute !!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
oh my gosh, Ky they are adorable!!! What cute little smooshie faces...Not fair teasing us like that tho....Dang all these puppies...

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Awe they are so cute - the 6th one looks like he's sitting there saying, "where did everybody go!"

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i luv that 6th pic..he looks like hes smiling for the camera..hahahahhaa

those pups are unreal..her dogs are just the nicest sweetest dogs..all of them...and the pups grow up to be so so beautiful !!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
So cute! Momma is very pretty too!  :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
The 3rd pic makes her look black.Is she black? If so what is she mixed with lab?

Very cute puppies,it would be hard to let any of them go if I every had a litter.
Guess thats why I leave the breeding to others.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
She's not black. I can clearly see the brindling in her. She just looks like a very dark reverse to me.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Boxer pups are the best! My next pup has got to be brindle, white or flashy brindle would be awesome! Who am I kinding...it really wouldn't matter!

A recommended breeder in Mass huh? Hmmmmmm....

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey Hoosier thats my girl IN MASS...HEHEHEHE

CAMELOT BOXERS..MASS..:):)

AND YES MAMA IS REV BRINDLE

·
Registered
526 Posts
those are some awesome pics! I already want another boxer, lol

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no she does not..if im not mistaken she used to long ago but not anymore...but i am not sure..

she doesnt do it for the glam & ribbons..she does it for the love of the breed and her huge heart..everyones different..

~ i wasnt sharing the pics to promote a breeder i just thought the pics were beautiful and wanted to share...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"46476 said:
no she does not..if im not mistaken she used to long ago but not anymore...but i am not sure..

she doesnt do it for the glam & ribbons..she does it for the love of the breed and her huge heart..everyones different..

~ i wasnt sharing the pics to promote a breeder i just thought the pics were beautiful and wanted to share...
Well no matter what anyone thinks or says (including myself) They're Cute As Hell Makes me want another one also.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
my thoughts exactly...as long as they are healthy ,checked for everything...mom & dad are healthy along with grandparents etc...

& coming from a wonderful loving place..there are so so many in rescues as we saw with sweetums and my own Isis..

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Oh it is so hard to resist and my will is getting weaker and weaker.  They are all just adorable, I would have a hard time picking one except it would have to be a male.

G

·
0 Posts
i had a hard time finding breeders in massachusetts, most of them were very expensive.  i love the dark reverse brindle.  I looked all over for one, but i'm very happy with my brindle pup.  great looking pictures.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts