Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what to do.  Laila had watery brown projectile diarrhea and threw up twice... She is still playing some, but not like normal.  What do I do?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Re: I''m so scared!

Take her to a vet ASAP! Do you have an evet?? Id go could be something serious

G

·
0 Posts

OH NO! Not Laila!  Did she eat anything out of the ordinary?  Any switch in food?  Did it hit suddenly or has she had stool problems a while?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

It just started tonight.  She threw up some clear liquid, not much and has had one episode of diarrhea, it shot out and was watery brown.  No blood or mucous.  She won't eat and would not drink, but I mixed some chicken broth and water and she drank quite a bit of that.  She will play, but isn't quite as rowdy as usual.  Has not eaten anything out of the ordinary.  I don't have an evet.  I have to wait until the morning.  I don't know what to do.  I am so worried.  Her shots were due on the 17th and I was going to give them tomorrow.  I am just a few days late.  Could she have gotten parvo with them being 3-4 days late?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Has thrown up 3 times since the chicken broth and water.  All pure clear liquid.  Stomach is gurgling making crazy noises.  She is asleep right now... Bo is fine, no diarrhea or vomiting........

·
Registered
496 Posts
Your welcome. I am going to keep you in my thoughts and will check in with you in the am to see how things went.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I am not sure do you know what type she had (if they were over the counter to) I just hope she is ok. It makes me sad to think she doesnt feel good.
Samantha

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't know what kind... Or if hers were over the counter or  not.  Bo's were... She came from a different breeder..... They said they took her to the vet...... Thank you for caring about my baby.  I am calling a vet that is open for emergencies in my area that aqua girl found for me... Did not know we had an e vet here.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
ooo sweetie im so sorrry !!! boy i hope that things are ok...please please let  us know whats going on as soon as you can ...

prayers for all of you..make sure you bring Bo to the vet with you..just in case..have them both tested..

big hugz

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
sweetie try to relax..i know its hard...there isnt any emergency vets around there?..

G

·
0 Posts
there is one that has a vet on call..she's waiting for a call back...come in chat with us...we can keep her calm there...

1 - 20 of 82 Posts