It just started tonight. She threw up some clear liquid, not much and has had one episode of diarrhea, it shot out and was watery brown. No blood or mucous. She won't eat and would not drink, but I mixed some chicken broth and water and she drank quite a bit of that. She will play, but isn't quite as rowdy as usual. Has not eaten anything out of the ordinary. I don't have an evet. I have to wait until the morning. I don't know what to do. I am so worried. Her shots were due on the 17th and I was going to give them tomorrow. I am just a few days late. Could she have gotten parvo with them being 3-4 days late?
I don't know what kind... Or if hers were over the counter or not. Bo's were... She came from a different breeder..... They said they took her to the vet...... Thank you for caring about my baby. I am calling a vet that is open for emergencies in my area that aqua girl found for me... Did not know we had an e vet here.