Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We live around the 95 Lake Mead/ Rainbow close to Smoke Ranch or Cheyenne, what part of town do you live in?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll post soon! I need to get my pictures up, but I need to figure out how to do it - I'm new to this :)

·
Banned
543 Posts
OOH! me me me me me! :clap:
Okay, so not yet, but I am Moving to Henderson Jan. 4th, and getting our first Boxer puppy Jan. 26th.
I am considering actually starting a meetup group if I can find enough interested people to justify paying for it. ;)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I don't live in Vegas but I LOVE to go there! My favorite little Italian restaurant, Batista's Hole in the Wall! Love it!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes keep me updated about the meet up!! And I too LOVE Batista's Hole in the Wall! I go there every year for my anniversary

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Angel said:
Yes keep me updated about the meet up!! And I too LOVE Batista's Hole in the Wall! I go there every year for my anniversary
I love the guy who walks around playing the accordian, he's in his 80's. I'm sure his name is Gordy. My son had his first taste of Calamari (sp?) there and loved it! :happy2:

·
Registered
13 Posts
OOH! me me me me me! :clap:
Okay, so not yet, but I am Moving to Henderson Jan. 4th, and getting our first Boxer puppy Jan. 26th.
I am considering actually starting a meetup group if I can find enough interested people to justify paying for it. ;)
If you don't mind me asking? Paying for what?
What, does this mean, when you want to meet up with other Boxer owner?
Just wanted to know this?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts