Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Love the pics, especially the snowy pic. We don't see too much of that way down south!  :lol:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He hated the coat, as I think the pic shows but housebreaking is hard when you shiver so much peeing that you fall over! lol

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, nope he doesn't look like he's loving that coat at all, but he looks soo cute in it!!! Great pics Lori, looking at all that snow, makes me feel kinda cold.....Not....... :lol:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Love the pictures and I love snow.  Not sure my babies are going to feel that way but can't wait to see.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He LOVES to play in the deep snow and it's a great work out! Uses his big ole boxer nose like a snow plow and snuffs along :lol: I treat it kinda like being out on a warm day (great for short periods) He's kinda picky about bathroom areas though, only goes where DH snowblows an area. lol

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
DonnersMom\";p=\"34141 said:
He LOVES to play in the deep snow and it's a great work out! Uses his big ole boxer nose like a snow plow and snuffs along :lol: He's kinda picky about bathroom areas though, only goes where DH snowblows an area. lol
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
omg i miss the snow :cry:  :cry: ..

hawaii isnt fun at xmas or winter its the same as august :roll:

i want to see my dogs in the snow theyd love it !!!

maybe next year :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He looks so cute in the coat.  The snow picture almost makes me wish we had some snow. :lol:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Great pics! I love FL but I wish we were still up north so that I could see Odin in the snow!! I bet he'd love the deep stuff too!! Love the third one you posted!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts