Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a fellow boxer.  We took her to the drive-in with us and we saw a boxer going for a walk (leashed).  So we took Maggie over to greet them.  Their boxer was pitch black.  He had the body of a boxer, a face mixed with a lab and boxer and the colouring of a lab.  Sure enough he was a lab x boxer.  They were telling us that they wanted to get a purebred and so they were trying to teach theirs to socialize around puppies.  Maggie had too much energy for their boxer lol.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
lol!  Lola's usually too energetic for most dogs she meets too!  I love it though, she keeps me on my toes and instead of sweating it out at the gym I just chase after her!!  
How was Maggie at the drive-in?  We have one near us, but I'm hesitant to take Lola there....I don't think she'd sit still long enough!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well we have a Probe and so we opened up the back and faced it to the screen and laid down with a big duvet and pillows.  Maggie was so relaxed, all curled up in between us.  The air was so refreshing.  I would do it again in a heart beat.

After I posted here, Taylor (my oldest daughter) took Maggie outside and someone with a boxer that looked so much like Maggie was walking by.  She stopped over and again Maggie got so energetic lol.  But the other boxer was able to keep up with Maggie this time.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Im glad to hear that she was a good girl. Zeus wouldnt ever want to sit and watch a full movie unless we ran forever and he just got plum out tired. Thats funny as well Zeus has too much energy for Dante but now that we have that puppy around. There is competition  between them two who has the most energy because that pup is full of it.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Taymickey - where do you live?  We went out on the motorcycle last night and it was still 90 at 8:30!  Yuck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts