Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When they should have been sleeping. Tink thought it would be cool to go into the dirty clothes bin. Guess what she found... a dirty Sock...

The Happy Face...

Even Blue got in on the action...

But that clearly got to be too much work..

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
that is too cute!  Reese likes stealing my daughters undies off the couch after i wash them.  I can look over and see her flipping them through the air and then chasing them just to do it all over again :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
haha...nothing like dirty socks to make a boxer smile!  :lol:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LOL TOO FUNNY! Yep! Dirty socks!! I'm trying to find different ways to keep Kyrie and Odin OUT OF OUR LAUNDRY!!

They look SOO Cute!! Great Pics!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Really cute pictures; Boxers are entertained by the funniest things.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Kaity, I feel your pain.  My two (but I suspect Hector is the ringleader) are OBSESSED with dirty laundry.  I'll be going commando before long if I don't restock soon, and I don't think I have a matching pair of socks left...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What is it about dirty socks that appeals to our babies soo much?? I've been lucky I guess, cos Marq always leaves his socks laying around and Angel has never touched them...Samson of course is waaayyy to dignified for that  :lol: Great pics and it sure looks like they had a great time with their "find"... :)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Before my sister got married and bought her house and they realized that maggie needed to be crated.... Maggie actually ATE a sock... it was an ankle sock so it was pretty small, but none the less she ate it... and then wound up throwing it up a little while later...

·
Registered
933 Posts
Very cute pics.  Mine LOVE socks, too but it's Niko that always get them first and Mo just joins in.  LOL!

·
Registered
294 Posts
:lol:   Cute pics!  Ohh the life of a boxer clown...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts