Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we had a bit of a break thru the other day and I have been beaming ever since...My Samson is learning how to play!! He even got into the play stance... :D May not seem like a big thing, but in the 4 years I have had him, he never once has done that...I was soo excited I was following him and Angel around just snapping away with the camera.. Couldn't wait til Marq got home so I could share what happened....

So here'a one of the pictures I got of them having a tussle the other day

Then they took a quick break  :)

Then they started in all over again  :lol:

Marq caught this picture the other afternoon when I was running errands with Samson...Now is this not a comfy looking girl?

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Look at Samson go!! WooHoo!!! :D  :D  It looks like his puppyhood has been rejuvenated by Angel!  :eek:  So glad to see they are getting along so good.  Angel looks like she is settling in quite nicely.    :winkle:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Willow, you obviously have experience introducing a new dog to an established pet - how did it go for you?  We have a 10 month old bitch and we were planning to get a puppy in April, but a friend has recently contacted me about a 3 year old dog who is looking for a home and I would love to take him on.

Has anyone any views on the pros & cons of introducing an older dog into the home rather than a new puppy?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MoreliaMatt, what you see in the background is Angel's crate. She has to be crated at nite right now until she gets completely house broken...Couldn't be too soon for me  :)  I had forgotten how much work it is to potty train....

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
I love it!  I'm glad Samson is doing so well with Angel.

I'm also just thrilled to hear how people live in other countries.  It is just fascinating!  Thanks for a different perspective! 8)

Zhanna

·
Registered
47 Posts
Honeyec\";p=\"3650 said:
Crating is virtually unheard of here in Ireland too, most people would look at you like you'd ten heads if you told them you crate your dog.

Just cultural differences, I suppose.
yeah same here, you'd have your dog taken away from you if you had it trapped in a cage like that!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
yeah same here, you'd have your dog taken away from you if you had it trapped in a cage like that!
MoreliaMatt it's not exactly being trapped in a cage.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Tootsie, I was actually considering starting a separate thread regarding this..I had never used them before I got Samson, so it was all new to me too  :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.