Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard from Laura Miller of Artistry?  She lives in Ramona, CA, and has been evacuated.  I have no idea how many dogs and puppies she has, or where she is.  I tried to call her to see if we can be of help (we are up the coast in CA but in a safe area) but her message box on her cell is full.  (I think she's buzy right now...)  Thanks

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
She is right in the middle of those horrible fires, isn't she? I have no idea, she doesn't post anymore on here...

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Lord i hope she was able to evacute her family (fur and skin alike!) even if she isnt posting on here anymore we will send prayers that sher and her family is ok.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
We will be keeping her and all the furkids in our thoughts..

·
Registered
496 Posts
I hope she and her family are all safe. I cannot beleave the fire is so bad. I was watching the news today and was just stunned.
Samantha

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Update 10-26-07 Laura Miller/Artistry Boxers/Ramona Ca

I just heard from Laura via email.  Her emails are crytic, because she is exhausted.  It seems that she evacuated three days ago, with 21 dogs, and was reevacuated at least once.  I THINK that she says that a litter of puppies was born in the back of her van last night, but only one white survived.  She's back at the kennel, and she is fine, but tired, and the baby is fine.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
I hope that the puppy is going to be ok, though it is a shame to have lost the rest. Thank you for letting us know that she and her furcrew got out ok and are doing well, tired..but well.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh wow, I'm glad that she is allright and the dogs...Gave birth in the back of a van? Oh my, hoping the one pup is ok

1 - 10 of 10 Posts