Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D  this is my girl Loretta and her hubby Jeff..thats her Male Makua Ali'i....hes 105 pounds with a 25" head  8O  thats our Chopper's daddy..sorry pics are so big it was a post she sent me...thought id share since i know there are quite a few pitty lovers here..talk about responsible breeding..these dogs are the epitomy of healthly,well bred, 100% temperment pups..

not trying to sell.. *** JUST A PROUD FRIEND **

HOPEKENNELS

Date: May 6, 2008 9:08 PM

/>CLOSE UP< />
/>THERES THE 25 INCH HEAD

/>GIRTH FO DAYS
/>JEFF IS 5FT 9 INCHES

/>PROOF IS IN DA PUDDING
< />
/>THIS IS MAKUAS SON OF GENESIS< />OWNED BY NIGHTMARCHER KENNELSIN MAUI

/>ANOTHER SON AT 5 WEEKS OLD OWNED BY ALVIN WOODS OF NORTH SHORE BLUE PITS
/>
/>ANOTHER SON OF MAKUA OWNED BY HAMMAH HEAD KENNELS
THSI IS SILVARADO
/>ANOTHER SON OWNED BY ME....
GANGSTAH G
/>MAKUA BLOODLINE IS HERE!!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I flipping love that dog!!!!!!  His mouth is like a big catfish!!!!

SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LMAO i know when i saw her mssg i immediately thought omg  i gotta show Laura haha

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
His eyes almost look like human eyes.  What a big guy, my Rascal was only about 65 lbs.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
8O Holy cow!! I mean...Holy Pit!!  8O That is quite a head! He would scare me walking down the street! My friends have a blue, and he is gorgeous! Not nearly as big as him, but just a big 'ol love bug.  :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hes like a big bear...hes so so big but rolls around like a goof ball..hes so fun..hes a mix of blue and white ..some of his pups come out with blue eyes but look like him its amazing !!

Loretta goes outside of her own kennels to breed..making up for what a female of her maybe lacking..and has ended up keeping a few here and there..and then she'll swap out a great pup for another great pup from a friends kennel thats not related to Makua..

kudos to her b/c id be confused and and couldnt keep it al straight haha

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
[quote="kiahsmom\";p=\"120545":eioagseo]His eyes almost look like human eyes.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
whenever i try to explain what Makua looks like to ppl, i ask if they have seen tremors... the one w/ the little babies lol.  For some reason he reminds me of a baby tremor lol

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ya mine too and i get so excited when she sends me a new mssg with pics of pups or something goofy makua did..she put a yellow wig on him one day and took pics it was a RIOT !!!!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i never thought of that hahahahahahahaha tell her he just needs his little skirt and to stand up and slap his chest in the warrior dance haahha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts