Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i am just trying to get info on how long everyones boxer's tail is.... Dungys i feel is pretty long and sometimes it gets caught on me when i pick him up... what are the ranges of length of tail... can ppl post pics of their doggies tails lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
Are first boxer has what the breeders called a hot dog tail which is about 4 inches long. Are new boxer Moose which we got today tail is about an inch long. Will post pictures soon left camera cable at work.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Tail length all depends on the breeder and/or the vet.

Here is a pic of Savannahs nubbin

Here are two pics of Reese's nubbin

·
Registered
496 Posts
Haven's tell is I would say a little longer than the above pic but I was told that when she was born they put a nickel up to her and cut the tail past the nickel. Confusing I guess. LOL

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Henry's tail is about 3 inches long.  Just long enough that when he sits, the end rubs the ground.  So it's like he has a callus on the end of his tail and no hair. :?   I've tried to take a pic, but he won't be still.  He's suspicious of any one lurking around his backside. :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I'm looking at Samson's nub right now, it looks to be about 2". Grabbed the ruler to check Angel's, hers is the same..There is a real handsome guy at my meetup, his a bit longer, I'd say about 3 inches

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
This is probably the best most recent pic of his tale that I have.

His looks so much shorter than the boxers in the shows that we watch... but I don't know.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I like the length of my guys tail. I dont know if it is too long or not, but I like it a lot lol :D (but of course I will lol! I love everything about him hahaha ;) )

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
BxrLv22\";p=\"50075 said:
I like the length of my guys tail. I dont know if it is too long or not, but I like it a lot lol :D (but of course I will lol! I love everything about him hahaha ;) )

his tail length is very similar to Jessies... Yet Maggies tail is barely a tiny little nub... I guess it depends on the person doing the docking.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Ekim barely has a tail and Delila's is much longer. Personally I like the tiny nubbins myself.

See the difference?

·
Registered
780 Posts
Two of ours have had very short nubby tails and the other two have had about 2" long tails.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Harley's tail is about 1- 1 1/2 in. long. I would post a picture of him, but still don't know how this picture posting thing works!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
my glaicers tail is a really nubbins seing how it looks like the person who did her nub did it with peking shears pls tell me if i spelled that wrong or what ty.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Tink's is a little bit shorter than Hectors, you can see hers here:

This isn't the greatest shot ever, but you can see that his is a little bit longer - I'd say maybe 2.5 to 3 inches

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I think Maddies is pretty long actually. I just measured it and it's 4 1/2 inches long.   8O  I always heard it should be the length of an index finger. Who's....I don't know, but I've always heard that.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts