Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday to Lenny, Happy Birthday to Lenny, you smell like a stinky boxerrrr and you look like one too...

So, my kids birthday tradition is to wear this crown for breakfast so they were pretty quick to make Lenny wear it. Poor Lenny he's so good, just sat there knowing that this is his lot in life, to be loved and humiliated in the best possible way :lol:  It's also my hubby's B-day, but I think the kids are more excited about Lenny's big day. ( Poor DH has to spend the day at the hospital with me and my 6 year old for a bone-scan, happy birthday to him...I'm going to Sam's though for a buttercream icing cake-YUM) Here are a couple of pictures from this morning.

Lenny in his "crowning "glory

Lenny on the left- Eddie on the right

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Happy Birthday Lenny and dad.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Happy birthday to the boys!  :D

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Happy b-day Lenny & Hubby. Boy he does not look happy with that crown on; he's like WTH Mom??!!
Hope everything works out with the bone scan. Positive thoughts comin' at ya> :)

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Happy happy birthday Lenny :D

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Happy Birthday Lenny, and many many many many more!!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Happy B-Day Lenny!!!!!  Hope you get lots of hugs, kisses, and treats!!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENNY!! Yup, looks like he knows he has to wear the birthday crown. But he looks like a little king! You have very handsome boys!! :king:

·
Registered
602 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENNY... Is the birthday cake for lenny or your hubby??? J.k.  Lenny looks like a good sport for putting up with the crown.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Happy Birthday to Lenny and hubby, hope you both get some special treats!! Just wondering, does hubby get to wear the crown too?? :lol:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone! Poor dog had the crown on again this evening when I came home with the cake- Hubby's not Lenny's. He wouldn't even come to the door to greet me, he just went and sat in the corner. I guess the girls wanted to dress him up to for the party, but my husband saved Lenny from the torture. Eddie is no fool, he went outside and spent the evening UNDER the trampoline, so the girl's couldn't get to him.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts