Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

In an attempt to get this place a bit more active, and have more interaction with new and old members, I’m going to post random things daily and encourage you to do the same. I get many come here for advice and disappear but I miss the days where the forum was full of people contributing advice and sharing their stories :comehereyou:

So let’s see some pictures of your pups enjoying life! Here’s a few of mine doing what they do best... couch surfing, lol

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine like to sack out a lot too usually together. My male likes to sit in the front seat of my car with his arm across between the seats to keep my female in the back she gets royally ticked off too! Its so funny though.
You shall not pass :flex:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Mine like to sack out a lot too usually together. My male likes to sit in the front seat of my car with his arm across between the seats to keep my female in the back she gets royally ticked off too! Its so funny though.
That's too funny! They are smarter than a lot of people give them credit for...

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hey everyone,

In an attempt to get this place a bit more active, and have more interaction with new and old members, I’m going to post random things daily and encourage you to do the same. I get many come here for advice and disappear but I miss the days where the forum was full of people contributing advice and sharing their stories :comehereyou:

So let’s see some pictures of your pups enjoying life! Here’s a few of mine doing what they do best... couch surfing, lol
Great pack!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Here are some pictures of Jax, Belle, and Oscar

Attachments

·
Registered
621 Posts
Yeah, the only lap he is allowed to lay on is mine. Not many people like 85lb of boxer and all the associated drool.
Most of our visitors are the same. And Jax likes to get up in your face and breathe if you'd let him. They love it when our oldest son visits (he's in his late 20's) because he lets them lounge on him too. They make great blankets though....heavy, but warm.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts