Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
My male outweighs my female by 20lbs and its the same here he is always the one on his back and she is giving him a good thrashing its all in fun there is no seriousness but it sounds like I have a dog fight going on here when people call.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
My male Boxer was 83lbs, my female Doberman was 72lbs and she would pin him to the floor every time they wrestled. Boxer was solid muscle but my Doberman must have been using doggy JuJitsu or something because he just could not defend against her.
I think I know now why they call them "Bitch"

·
Registered
571 Posts
I laugh so hard at my two when they are playing my female like I said is so much smaller but she stands over my male when he is on his back and she will grab him by the neck and shake her head back and forth like she is ripping his throat out then its the ears and sometimes legs they are so funny they never fight they just have the best time with
doggie games. She also does this pivot back and forth in front of him like a boxer in the ring. I love it!

·
Super Moderator
7,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #71

Our girl Ava at 6 yrs old, enjoying a moment outside for some fresh air. With this heat, my guys have been inside a lot with the A/C.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Nice pic! She looks like she has a nice big broad head for a girl.

Meant to ask you Kari, do boxers eye coloring follow the dominant color of the coat?
I noticed my guy and another fawn boxer have the light brown that matches their coat and the sealed brindle girl in the pic above with Zuke, has very dark eyes like her coat.

Just a coincidence?

·
Super Moderator
7,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Conformationally you want dark eyes. Here is a chart that helps grade eye colour. The darker the better.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Scared the hell out of me the first time I found him sleeping like this, I though he was dead View attachment 135939 but then he opened his eyes and started wagging his tail.
LOL, yeah Boxer's, most likely; he thought, "yeah this is a great time for this gag! :)

·
Registered
571 Posts
Beautiful dogs and Kai so sweet, Thanos don't scare your folks like that! Gypsy lovely girl. Attached is a picture of my previous male, he is the sealed boxer, he is gone now and the white boxer in the picture as well, but the fawn dog my dogs brother is still here. This was taken at his daycare he did love to go there to play for a half day with his brother and friend I miss him everyday he was a wonderful dog and so happy. I call this one the "Boxer wheel"

Attachments

61 - 80 of 92 Posts