Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Lets see some puppy love

3K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  AMacNizzle 
#1 ·
Hello all,

Figured it would be fun to see some puppy love! How old they are and where they are size wise. What stage they are (Naughty teens, sleepy puppy, etc.)

Here is Wrangler at 4 months old :) She's in the awkward gangly stage and she is also in the testing her boundaries stage too haha.

See less See more
#8 ·
@momtopatches - Wrangler is a purebred dark brindle boxer (Dad) crossed with essentially a mutt (Mom). They claimed the mother was a "shetland" but it did not look like it at all it literally looked like a Heinz 22. It's always kind of fun seeing how they will turn out when they're crossed. I bet your's is going to be a handsome one once grown!!! :D
@ackwyo15 Uhtred is adorable!!! Love the markings :D

#10 ·
@momtopatches: I know, his paws are so big! I'm not sure what he weighs now, but he was just under 30 pounds a couple weeks ago. That's a totally normal weight, so I'm not sure if he'll get big or not. His dad was 100 lbs but his mom was on the smaller side. It seems to me like he's tiny, but I'm with him every day so I don't notice him growing. :)

#12 · (Edited)
I have a four month old boxer too! First time boxer owner, he's become my world in the two short months we've had him :)
He's pretty well behaved its actually shocking sometimes how easy it is to handle him! Sampsons currently 23 pounds, does anyone think that this is small for a four month old boxer?

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.