Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Lette jumped the fence...and this is what my husband does....dont worry it wasnt tight enough to hurt her...lol...it was cute though!! She was maaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

She was handcuffed!!!!! LOL  No animal was harmed in this stunt!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I am slow tonight, didn't get it until I looked at the pictures, so funny.  Jumping the fence would scare me though.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It scares me, I keep the back door opened when she is outside and have the sound of the fence down and immediately out there getting her lol

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Aww lol! Yeah she didnt look to happy! I'd worry about her jumping the fence, how high it is?

I just love Lette's eyes they are so pretty...they look reddish orangish!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think its 4 feet...when we move and buy we will be getting a fence high enough hopefully we will find a house sooooooooon!!!  Other than that I will have to be outside with her, but I Can take my laptop outside lol

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She did about 10 minutes until I caught him lol and I said nooooooooooooooooooo dont do that!

·
Registered
882 Posts
LOL, glad she had a short sentence, maybe a little community service or boot camp now :lol:  j/k

·
Registered
880 Posts
Poor Lette, what a cute little jailbird she'll make.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww, poor Lette, arrested and thrown in jail....Glad her sentence was short tho....Yea, have to watch those fence jumpers..Ours is 5 ft, hoping that Flick won't be a jumper when he gets older or we may have to do some adjustments....

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
we have a 4 ft fence and the none of the dogs have tried to jump it....tg! Lette looks so upset/mad that she got arrested :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
ABBEY IS A JUMPER TOO. WE HAVE TRIED ELECTIC FENCES, HARNESS, NOW WE ARE GETTING A PRIVACY FENCE. SHES STUCK INSIDE FOR THE MOMENT. THE ANIMAL CONTROL WAS AFTER HER EVERYDAY BUT SHE WOULD ALWAYS JUMP BACK OVER INTO THE YARD. THANK GOD SHE WAS SO ELUSIVE. THE MAILMAN IS JUST NOW STARTING TO DELIVER AGAIN.LOL

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I've read that boxers can jump anything less than 6 feet!  We have a 6 foot privacy fence, so I'm not too worried.  However, Duke does like to dig, so we don't leave him out by himself for too long.

·
Registered
40 Posts
our fence is 6 ft tall, tank have not tried to jump it yet but he is still young he will be 5 months old next week.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Aww poor Lette. I would have been so scared with her jumping the fence! Glad you got her back, hopefully the jail time set her straight!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts