·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Lexi's Bio:

Name: Lexi

Nicknames: Monster, Yex, Smex, Wiggle Butt, My Girl, LexiPie

Favorite Toy: Any stuffie or Nylabone

Favorite Treat: Yogurt, Peanut butter and Marrow Bones. But, now that I am fed raw every meal feels like a treat!

Favorite Activity: Being outdoors with my family. Chasing my cat, George. Playing with my friends.

Favorite Pastime: Doing everything and anything with my Mom, but especially snuggling with her.

How did you select your boxer: Since Lexi was the runt of the litter her 'breeder' did nothing with her and he made it clear that she was not up to 'breed standards', so no one wanted her. A friend of mine who works for the rescue group up here some how came into contact with the breeder and he asked her if she knew of anyone looking for a boxer. Knowing my love for the breed she asked me. Without hesitation I went to meet her. it was love at first sight. The next day we went to pick her up and she's fit perfectly into our family. I couldn't imagine my life without her.

Thank you to everyone who nominated Lexi. She sends lots of slobbery kisses and wiggle butt dances your way.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Congrats Lexi!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Yay!! Congrats Lexi!! :clap:

Give her smooches from Serenity!! :)

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
congrats to Lexi!!!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Wow! What an honour!

Lexi sends all the slobbery smooches possible to all of you. Well, I guess I will be heading to the store after work to get something extra special for her to celebrate!

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Grats!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Thanks guys! We're on our way now to get something special for her!! :D :clap:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Thanks again!! We got her some knuckles to chew and special liver treats!

We also went to the vet to show the how well she's doing and we we're there for over an hour with everyone lovin' her up. :clap:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.