Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So being a new father to my boxer puppy Liesel when she had her playdate with my Mom's mixed breed I had to document with proper photographs :lol:

Also just as an update she has been here with me for a few days now, and at 10 weeks old she's still the angel puppy sleeping through the night (11pm here now and I'm the one that's up she's curled up on the bed) and having only 1 accident so far. I've been trying to be proactive about it and taking her out every time she wakes, let her out of the crate, etc. But I just expected more of a challenge from her...here's hoping I didn't jinx it though haha.

Analyzing her posistion.

Pouncing posistion locked.

Unsuspecting pouncee targeted.

No small fox like dogs were harmed in the making ;)

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
:razz: What happened next?!?! You left off at the good part!

hehehhe.... I really like her name, very original.

My pup is going to be 6 weeks this weekend, so I've got to wait two more weeks... but her breeder has a schedule set for them... and (since they could walk) everytime the litter wakes up from a nap- they go out for about half an hour. Everytime they finish eating - they go out for a half hour. So, they told me that usually by eight weeks their puppies are catching on. Could I hope? :razz: hahaha. :lol2:

If not, I'll just be uber jealous of you ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is what my breeder did as well, she got the pups used to the crates and used to going outside before Liesel ever came home. And thanks it took me a while to decide on a name, I knew I wanted something German to stick with both of our heritages.

So today she got a bit of a wild streak going, still only 1 accident so far, but I thought she may have been deaf today. (Working in veterinary med you get a bit paranoid) So I was standing on my patio calling her name as she was digging in a hole...and nothing, the whole shibang whistles, kisses, all the stops. She looked at me finally and then went right back to her hole. Well after rushing her into the house to quickly examine her ear drum for debris or a puncture...I realized my puppy is not deaf at all...she has selective hearing :lol2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts