Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would share these so you guys could see how much Ky's Isis and my Lilly look alike...Lilly is on the left and Isis is on the right...The chick in the middle is Ky...lol!!!

Hope you guys like...

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awww great pics i luv them
my girlys hehe

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
They are georgous girls, but as long as I can see their eyes, then I can tell the difference lol.  I love them both as they are just beautiful girls!!! Give them both a big hug and kiss from me!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are both so beautiful.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh yea, they definitely look a lot alike..If it wasn't for the fact that Isis had 2 blue eyes, I wouldn't be aable to tell them apart....New Siggy looks great Liz  :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
my 2 nice sigs are mastray and kate...the pic of me and isis i did this morning..its nothing fancy just a nice pic so i thought id use it..

uhmm liz's was done by marie..i took the pic yesterday here and sent to her..its gorgoues isnt it..haha it only took me 30 shots to get the right pic of lilly hahahahaha

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actaully, The top siggy is by Kate (pic taken and provided by Ky) and the bottom one is by Marie!!!

Aren't they fabulous!!!?  Between the awesome pix and the creative nature or the artist, I believe I hit the jackpot!!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
ok so what liz we allllllll know im retarded hahahahah

i was 1/2 right..i knew they both did them but i couldnt see when i was typing that haha...

they are both gorgeous !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts