Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...It's like 12:45 in the a.m. here (too hot to sleep) and Lilly decided to come outside with me while I checked the forum...I started to notice her stacking and play bowing at the door (I thought..." This is immensely strange!!!") so I look up and I see this 3" wide (wing tip to wing tip) moth on the screen of the sliding door...  OMG!!!  TOO FUNNY...She kept looking at me like, "Mom, get ot down so we can play!!!  Mom, Its stuck help it down so we can play!!!"  I am still laughing!!!!  I wish you guys could've seen her face!!!  

Just thought I'd share a Silly Lilly story with you guys!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I love when the do the "play bow." Where is the camera when you need it?!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
tootsie\";p=\"19720 said:
I love when the do the "play bow." Where is the camera when you need it?!
Yes I do too.  Fiona does it all the time to me, my husband, my daughter and the cat.  The only thing she still sits and just stares at are the cows in the field.  She is not sure about them at all.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Omg, Liz, I can picture that...Lily wants to play with the moth...I love the play bow, Angel is very good at that and I keep trying to catch her at it with the camera, then she adds her looks to it and it's soo priceless..So see guys, i don't always have the camera attached to my body! Lol....

·
Registered
948 Posts
lol Mia play bows but usually goes into stealth mode and side blinds anyone and anything that comes around a corner, a bush, the pool.. LOL

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
reese loves to play bow outside-savannah looks at her like she is nuts. i can ust imagine the sparkle lily got when trying to play with her new friend

·
Registered
905 Posts
Last summer Tink used to LOVE chasing jinny joes around the garden (don't know if that's an Irish-ism - it's basically a dandelion head gone to seed floating through the air).  She'd stalk them then snap at them, but never seemed to be able to figure out where they'd gone then.  One day, after watching her to do this to about 7 of them, I opened her mouth and they were all stuck to her tongue!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
lol...If Tink loved the jinny joes, sounds like she would have a blast with bubbles! They make a non-toxic form of bubbles, and Maddie could go after them for hours!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I can just picture Lilly doing that, bet it was really cute.

Bubbles, i am going to have to try that, sounds like fun.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
That is too cute Liz!! I could just picture that!!

About the bubbles they actually make flavored ones (bacon, chicken, ect) and they sell them at PetsMart and Petco I believe!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts