Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning, my Mom's ears hurt really bad and aren't working well today, a scary man followed my Mom around Wal-Mart while we were shopping for a new squeaky for me.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Yeah Lilly!!! what a creepy situation-thankfully lilly was there. Lord what is the world comnig to now? glad you are ok,aside from the ear issue. you tell your mom that instead of giving Reese and Savannah their prized bag of food (your mom will know what i am talking about) she should take that money and get you many more boxes of treats for being so wonderful!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:clap: Woo Hoo!! Way to go Lilly. I agree that more treats are in order!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, Andrea!!!  Instead of using that money to buy treats, I'm gonna use it to get the supplies to make a truck load of her favorite muffins.  

I really think that creepy guy was high or something!!!  Whatever it was, though, he was definetely off!!!  I'm also really lucky that the manager was so good about Lilly.  He took the time to listen to me and allow me to explain.  I'm thinking that the creepy guy wasn't just bothering me, but other people as well and that he just thought I would be an easier target because I'm "disabled" (I don't label myself as disabled anymore...now that I have Lilly)!  I also think securit had been watching him for a bit or that someone turned him in and that turned security on to him...Who know's?

All I know is that Lilly has saved the day again!!!  She's my hero!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Good job Lilly, you did the right thing to protect your mommy!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I'm sorry, but I'm confused as to what that guy was doing....
following you around trying to touch you?!

What do you think his intentions were?

Gosh, what a scary morning for ya.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Yay Lilly!!! Give her big hugs and smooches from Mia, Toby, and I! She's an amazing girl and you're sooo soo lucky! Who knows what that guys intentions were!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lily to the rescue! What a good girl you are for protecting Mom that way...You deserve some extra special treats I think..Hmm, did I hear muffins? Lol....Liz that was a bit scary, thank goodness the manager was patient and heard you out about the whole thing...What a weird guy...Big hugs for both of you.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Way to go Lilly. You are a good girl protecting your mom. I hope you start feeling better Liz and you have a wonderful  companion to keep a great eye out for you. :clap:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Wow....Woohoo, Lilly...good girl!  Oh, Liz...I'm glad you are ok...just one more testament to the meth problem in Hawaii, huh?  Even paradise is not exempt...I had a similar experience except the guy was chasing me down the road on foot...I made the mistake of taking a walk alone right before dusk...I never did that again...it was a horrible feeling! So glad you are ok!

Hugs!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OMG!!!  He was HUGELY CREEPY!!!!  I don't say that about many people, but holy crap, this guy took the cake!!!  Now that you mention it, he did have that real stink smell that is particular to meth heads!  

I have made a command decision!!!  You MUST come back here and meet up with me!!!  Ot I'll go there, so that I can meet those beautiful boys!!!  I'll even do it kid free, so that you don't have to worry so much about the highjacking of Mic and Indy!!!

It's so cool to know there is someone one here that KNOWS what this place is like...LOL!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
627 Posts
Yay Lilly!!!  What a good girl protecting your mom!!!  You definitely deserved those treats!!!

I'm glad to hear that you're okay Liz.  That is a pretty scary situation.  Lilly is definitely a hero.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts