Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kysims to the forum.  Ky is Mom to Isis, a deaf white Boxer, and Onyx, a black lab.  Ky is on the island of Oahu and knows Penny.  We met on Dogster and I led her here because you guys are great and I thought that she would get a kick out of the forum.

We haven't known each other long, but plan to have play dates (can anyone say BEACH!!! :D ) and whatever else we can think up.

Ky is a proud Army wife.

Let's everyone give Ky, Isis, and Onyx a hearty HELLO!!!!!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ky already has her own user account...LOL!!!  I just really wanted to be the one to introduced her (largely because she is only twenty mintues from me and goes to the beaches that I go to regularly).  She's a super sweety!!!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Hi and welcome to you, Isis and Onyx  :)  I can handle when Liz talks about the beaches but it's when she posts the pics that makes me wanna go there so bad..lol

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome Ky, can't wait to see pics (even if they are on the beach)  :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welsome to all of you..How cool, another person I can meet when I'm over there next year... :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hello all! Welcome to boxer forums!!  :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:lol:  :lol: thank you than k you Liz...heyyyyyyyyy Lilyyyyyyyyyyy heyyyyyyyyyyy Pennyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

hey Liz think we can kill the battery in my cell phone next? hahahahahahaaaaaaa...

hi folks....glad to be here..loving all the pics...so jealous...i want another boxer...they are just too special....hoping Isis can pass the stuff to work at the hospital i think shed bring alot of joy and understanding to alot of people..about boxers,dogs ,deaf dogs etc...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HAHAHAHA!!!  I think we might be able to do it Ky!!!  Tell the hubby thanks for being so understanding last night...even if he was sarcastic!!!LOL!!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hahahaha ya thats my country hubby..hehe ..he thought it was so amusing b/c i am never on the phone..i even cut clients off..not so good for biz..haha
i called you back 2 times today haha and missed you ..
hmmm look s like i need an avatar huh?...i better get crackin on a pic like all of you have of Isis...
i like Lilly's what would i put on hers...shes named after Isis the goddess of new beginnings...google a pic og her? hehe

hey watcha doing tomorrow morning? or any morning this week? i have to go blast the school in the early am haha..and then ill be around...hows Penny? omg Lilly and Isis together are goingg to be priceless !!!!!!!!....

OOOO i got a good one for everyone...we are picking up the mattress and stuff for our waterbed on friday...how many wanna take bets that Isis will pop it and when hahahaha...
wish i had pics of when she tried to get a craccker out of the couch and got her head stuck..or xmas last year when i came home and she was standing there covered in lights and decorations looking at me like what? it attacked me....aaaaaaaaaaaahahaha i luv it theres nothing like a boxer....i need 1 more...not likely here in hawaii..imagine if we started our own boxer rescue? our hubbys would movve in together and never come home aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaaha..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts