Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gOOdgirl, appreciate your 'sogginess' LOL. but you DO make a valid point with the future challenges.

as for Zoe's info, yes, she IS spayed and as soon as the puppy is old enough she would be also. Zoe is VERY protective around the house, but as I like to describe her to new people or visitor's, she's the 'biggest chicken you'll see on 4 legs'.......DEFINITELY all bark and no bite.......at least she's never been PUSHED that far. all she does is the typical 'huff, huff' just enough to make her jowls flop which is pretty darn funny to watch.

Now her litter mate, who my Uncle owns, Daisy, is something to behold. My cousin has a Jack Russel who doesn't like kids and at Christmas,  Maggie(the JR) started growling at one of the kids, and as I said, you had to see it to appreciate it: Daisy simply walked up and placed one of her paws on Maggie's head and SLOWLY pushed Maggie's head to the floor as if to say "Don't even THINK about it PUNK!" and Maggie has NEVER growled at the kids since! But other than that one incident, Daisy gets along well with Maggie and any dog she comes in contact with, and HOPEFULLY, being her litter mate Zoe will also. I'm for sure gonna call the shelter and ask about the greeting room, that is an AWESOME idea!

and to all, YES, I had picked a name even BEFORE i got HOME from the shelter (it broke my heart that i had to leave her there), wanted it to be something RADICALLY different from Zoe so as not to confuse the two when i call them to me......and PASHA just hit me.........LMK what d'ya all think? Good one, bad one...???

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hahahaha Isis does taht same thing to the little dogs that arent acting right..the " little dog people" do NOT think its funny although i REALLY do hahahahaha

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I like Pasha, think it is really cute.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts