Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys but there are really ALOT of pictures lmao These are about 2 days worth and I couldnt upload them to photobucket at home because my laptop stinks!! So Im at my moms(highspeed lmao) So I will give them to you all at once;) ENJOY!!
I caught them snuggling(tee hee)

Some stacked shots!

Reeko and Anna loving each other lol

Roxy enjoying her deer leg!

Begging for his pupcorn:)

It worked:)

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heres more
Reeko getting usee to his travel crate for dog shows:)

Reeko wasnt quite sure what to do with it lol

Roxy again

Reeko

Roxy with the travel crate

Playtime:)

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes those are real lol Hubby got a deer the other day and gave the dogs a treat! Didnt last too long because a certain boy dog decided he owned BOTH of them!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Roxy and Reeko are looking great; Anna and Rowelin are just precious.  Loved all the pictures especially the last with Rowelin.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
GORGEOUS!!! KIDS AND FURKIDS!!! GREAT PICS!!! Reeko looks AMAZING!!!

My dad use to do that... when they go out and shoot deer they'd give the dogs the antler's and deer legs... though... our dogs were smaller so the deer legs were kind of rare... the antlers were great though! My dad wants to send me some for Odin! I'm like HECK YA!!!

Thanks for sharing all the great pics... he really has gotten so big... it's amazing... where does the time go?

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I don't know....something about seeing the pups chew on a furry deer leg. :sick:  I could never feed raw!

Anywho, they look great and so does Rowelin. He got so big, too fast!  :D  I had to laugh though...my daughter was standing behind me looking at the pics and she points to Reeko's nuggets and say's "what's that?" I kind of cringed   :oops:  and before I could answer she said "her paw?" I just scrolled down kind of fast and said "yeah that's what it was" and then I got to the deer leg shots!  8O  :eh:  #-o

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LMAO toots thats too funny!! Anna who is 3 walks around our house saying boys have peanuts and girls have potches!! I laugh hysterically everytime she does it!! About the deer legs it was really gross but hubby thought theyd like them lmao It didnt last too long because of a certain little boy;) He decide he owned them both and a little tiff broke out!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts