Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we went to the vet. Nothing big just a check up since we got him. The breeder had all his first shots done last week. I did however have them give hime the boardatella shot (kennel cough) we won't be sending him to the kennel but just in case as I do intend on him being around lots of other dogs and possible training schools in the future. He was very receptive of the vet and other animals there, I'm very proud of him.

He is 12 pounds 14oz a big healthy boy. We did just have play time outside after lunch and he has manage to break through my skin with those sharp puppy teeth. Ooch! :cry:  
I have to go back to work tomorrow, I will miss him so, but hubby gets to bring him to work.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
WTG Logan!  Glad you are getting to spend some time with him and that your hubby gets to bring him to work - how fun is that!!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
isnt it sad leaving 'em for the first time? i didnt want to go to work the first few days after i got each one of my girls. I did, but i talked about them soooooo much!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know, we just got married and the work crue has listen to me for the last year about the wedding, I hope they don't mind non stop Logan talk now. Oh well his my little guy and I'm very proud of him.

·
Registered
770 Posts
And so you should be proud! Congrats on getting married, I got married on the 21st July! I'm sure at work they will love hearing about your new pup!

Heather

·
Registered
221 Posts
When we were waiting for word on our adoption of Merlin, I had his picture pasted to my wall and non-stop talk about him. I just couldn't help it! Now, there's almost something to talk about every day - someting cute, obnoxious or silly. We've had him for almost 2 months (Sept. 14 will be 2 months).

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Glad to hear it was a good visit with the vet.  We just can't help bragging about our babies.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I think all of us are a wee bit compulsive about our babies, can't help it, they just are soo darn cute....Way to go Logan, for a good vet visit! It is hard going off and leaving them home, isn't it? Sniff sniff....

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
i think non dog people get sick of it but do we really care? haha i still tlak non stop about my dogs and skin kids ...
we keep talkin and theres always a few that care so brag onnnnnnnn...hehe :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts