Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the Dr. called and the surgery went great. I droped him off not less than 2 1/2 hours ago and he is already done. For those who didn't see the previous post he was neutured today. I didn't realize the micro chip gets put in with a needle in the shoulders, I was a little courious on that didn't know if it went were the inscission was but thought that would have been weird. He's already waking up and we can pick him up in a few hours. How great! Whew that's a big relief I left in tears feeling like I was leaving him behind but I love the vet and he does too.

:D

·
Registered
893 Posts
Great news, Delila was spayed 2 weeks ago and I held my breath the whole day. She was a little sleepy the first day, but after that you would never know she had anything done. i am sure your baby will be fine to.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So happy to hear that everything went well.  The hardest part is going to be keeping him calm after the first day.  I think the needle is pretty big that they use for the chip so it is often done while they are having something else done and they are asleep.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG Coco is so cute, I want another one. I have to say I think we were a little too nervous the vet thinks he did awesome, I'll update again after we pick him up.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Glad to hear it went well..Yea, the hard part is keeping them calm once they come home...Thanks for the reminder about microchipping, will need to have that done for Flick as well :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts