Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted any pics lately soooooo......

Don't even think about touching my rope!

Wrestle Mania!!!!

Logan looking handsome.

Can't forget the senior citizen.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Aww...great pics!!! And i love your quote "No my windows are not dirty.... that's my Boxer's nose art." aint that the truth LOL

·
Registered
882 Posts
AAww you have such beautiful fur kids :D love the wrestle mania pic, and Dixie looks like such a sweet girl! :)

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Aww your fur kids are so cute! How old are they all?

·
Registered
880 Posts
Wow, you really have quite the crew there!  Three cheers for three great dogs.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
smack83\";p=\"90515 said:
Aww your fur kids are so cute! How old are they all?
Jinx and Logan will be 4 months on Thursday and Dixie will be 10 this Sept 11th.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
That first pic is great!!! Wonderful timing on that one. Dixie looks so lovely, just relaxing..Samson says he thinks she is hot  :lol:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[quote="samsonsmom\";p=\"90578":20fw15g0]That first pic is great!!! Wonderful timing on that one. Dixie looks so lovely, just relaxing..Samson says he thinks she is hot

G

·
0 Posts
wow, adorable...you got some nice pics...I love the one that's got the flashy markings!  and I love your little quote too!  Are you handling the pups better now> I remember awhile back you were having a lot of coping trouble shortly after your husband brought them home.  I hope you are doing well

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for asking aquagirl.  Things are going much better.  They are well on their way to being housebroken.  We started clicker training and I am amazed at how fast the are learning.  Logan is the flashy one.  He isn't as quick witted as his sister (shhhh don't tell him, it might hurt his feelings), but he is my loverboy.  Jinx is a little bit of a spaz and Logan loves to snuggle.  I am sooooo glad I didn't throw in the towel!  They are great!

·
Registered
696 Posts
OMG, what great pics! You've got a gorgeous little fur family! :love:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts