Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lokis brither Oddball came to play today. Just thought I would share the pictures with you. Enjoy

Loki and Oddball playing

I sometimes wonder

I am going to get your leg

These are my toys

I told you these wer my toys

I will get you

And now we sleep in peace

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Wow those are very cute pics. Oddball (hilarious name BTW) looks like one tough little guy. I'm sure Loki gave him a run for his money though. That must have been so much fun for them. I wish we could have playdates with Sadie's brothers! Thanks for sharing.  :)

·
Registered
491 Posts
Love the action shots.  It looks like a Harley collar on one of them.. I had the same on for Luther..it just does not fix his OX neck anymore...

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Love the Harley collar on Loki and what a fun day you are going to have.  The puppies are adorable and it's great of you to have Oddball (strange name) over while his mom's working.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Oddball does look like a little tough guy, they are so big! Awsome pics too, wish i had a puppy my Hailee could play with. We take her to my mother-in-laws house, she has a boxer thats about 6 and they play but another puppy would be awsome.... makes me want another, hehe then again i dont think i could handel two of hailee :p Nice pics and beautiful babys

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Sure fire way to wear a boxer pup out, let him play with another boxer pup!! Those are great pics Melissa..Oddball(strange name) does look like a feisty little guy, but doesn't look like Loki was backing down either  :) What a couple of cuties

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well my best friend changed his name to Haities. How strange. I wish she would decide on a name and keep it that way. She is driving me nuts with this.

·
Registered
663 Posts
That's okay.  My husband is doing the same thing.  We've had Bo for about two weeks and suddenly he wants to change his name and we can't decide on anything for our baby girl...  Makes me feel better to know we aren't the only ones.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well now she has decided once again that she doesn't know what she is going to name him. That poor dog doesn't know what to answer too.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They look like they are having so much fun.  Just wish Kiah brother was close so they could play.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts