Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mia: What are you doing, mom?

Me: I'm going to the bathroom, dear...

·
Registered
21 Posts
LOL.  Nice shot.  Atleast she just sat and looked at you.  These dogs seem to be pretty "curious".

·
Registered
905 Posts
Ah yes, the Bathroom Attendant dog - Tink sits outside the shower door and watches me all the time.  She seems to be fascinated that she can see, hear and smell the water running down the shower door, but she can't get at it.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
The bathroom is the only place in the house Henry is not allowed.  I just don't think I'd be able to "go" with an audience. :lol:

Z

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:rofl:  Get used to that!!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
WindsorBowser\";p=\"19354 said:
LOL.  Nice shot.  Atleast she just sat and looked at you.  These dogs seem to be pretty "curious".
I agree. Diesel tries to chew on pants every time I sit down. lol

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO.....Oh yea, I have "bathroom attendents" as well. Angel is the worse...Samson just needs to be in the same room, I can handle that, but Angel? Oh no, she has to up close and personal.... :lol: How many times have you tripped coming out of the shower due to "boxer rugs" by the door?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Mia is so cute, I just love the look.  Kiah is a bathroom attendent also, wants to be petted or drops one of her toys in my lap to play.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Savannah and Reese will wait outside the door. sometimes i even get a whine like "moooooooommmmm why cant WE come in?"

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
i have pictures of Jessie while Shaun is on the throne! sitting in between his legs!  I dont know if its appropriate to post them though!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I think the visual in my head is enough, thanks!!   :rofl:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="tootsie\";p=\"19417":32xohfn9]I think the visual in my head is enough, thanks!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Boy she is getting big!  What a cute picture! Ours get offended if we shut them out of the bathroom, usually there is a big black nose sticking through the shower curtain trying to lick the water.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
LOL!  She's sooo cute!  Lola tries to run fast to get in the bathroom, but I always beat her.  I too don't think I could sit there with her watching me...she'd be eating toliet paper and everything!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts