Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a yardsale last Saturday. *The night before when I was getting everything together, Lola was sticking her head in all the boxes seeing what "prizes" she could find. *She ended up dragging one of the stuffed bears out of a box and had a blast all night playing and wrestling with it. *I capture some pics before the bear had to be put in the trash....Lola had ripped it's eyes and nose off...then opened the arm and sent stuffing everywhere! *She was, as always, under high supervision so nothing was swallowed. *RIP little bear! *lol!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
that is so cute

that last pic could go in the crazy ears thread!

·
Registered
405 Posts
soo cute! Abby loves stuffed animals, she jsut likes to carry them around and sleep on them. I wish I could give them to her more, but unfortunately, Brady does what Lola did to everything and Abby just watches him with this face like, "wooooaaah!! wat are you doing!?!??!?! that's MINE!!!!! No....noooooo!!!"

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JessiesMom\";p=\"33421 said:
that is so cute

that last pic could go in the crazy ears thread!
Thanks!  There's a crazy ears thread?!?!  I must find this....I have some GOOD ones!  :lol:

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AbbyandBrady\";p=\"33423 said:
unfortunately, Brady does what Lola did to everything and Abby just watches him with this face like, "wooooaaah!! wat are you doing!?!??!?! that's MINE!!!!! No....noooooo!!!"
Awww, poor Abby!   I can just picture her face!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Lola looks like she is having so much fun, she is sooo cute.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
OMG!! Lola is so adorable with that bear!!  :D I agree....find that crazy ear thread!!! Too cute!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Look at that sweetie playing with her new toy..Well at least she had some fun with it Alicia..Totally agree, that last one is a must for the crazy ear thread, must find it.....

·
Registered
933 Posts
How cute!  She looks like she was having a blast!  Niko likes stuffed animals too but I can't let him.  He starts with the eyes and nose too and then tears the stuffing right out of them. LOL! :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts