Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bf just called to tell me that while he was outside pouring cement for our deck he left Lola inside.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I found this on the web:

Believe it or not . . .
There's no lead in pencil lead!

The center of the pencil -- known as the writing core -- is made of a nontoxic mineral called graphite.

It might make her a bit sick but it doesn't sound poisonous.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I have no idea on this one but hoping Lola is okay, that poor little girl has been thru enough.  :(

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks girls!  I just called to see if she woke up yet...and he said "She seems fine, she just jumped into the back seat of my truck and ate a piece of paper."  WTF!?  Does he watch her?  I'm gonna stuff a pencil in his mouth when I see him!! I guess she just chewed on them...I thought she swallowed them whole!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hahahah again like i told aqua girl in her post about her hubby..

i have to write notes in big red sharpie letters...to my hubby

" DID YOU LET THE DOGS OUT? AND YES YOU HAVE TO WAIT TO LET THEM BACK IN..LUV YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY"

maybe you need a note at home

" dont let her out unless you are watcing her..that doesnt mean you can see her through the window every 20 minutes"

hahaha silly hubbys..luv them to death but jeez!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Haha....It would be very hard/if possible for a dog to swallow a pencil whole...They would gag to bad.  She probably chewed it up and like was said before there is no lead in pencils anymore.....She should be fine with that......

·
Registered
933 Posts
It's wasn't any sort of writing utensil but Niko ate one of those little cirlce things that you put under furniture legs so it won't slide.  It must've been just yesterday.  I didn't know it until he threw it up this morning.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Hector obviously ate a washing-up glove in his "biological" mum's house, because the first 2 or 3 poos he did after we brought him home had bits of rubber in them - fingers, cuffs, etc.

In fact, the very first one was the kind of rolled edge of the cuff (do you know what I mean?) and I thought it was a condom!  8O

Lol, I was like "Euwwww, where did they leave it!???" until the next poo had a finger in it and I realised it was a washing up glove!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[quote="Honeyec\";p=\"34012":3hgals79]Hector obviously ate a washing-up glove in his "biological" mum's house, because the first 2 or 3 poos he did after we brought him home had bits of rubber in them - fingers, cuffs, etc.

In fact, the very first one was the kind of rolled edge of the cuff (do you know what I mean?) and I thought it was a condom!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO.....Eimear, that is way too funny.......Alicia, glad there were no problems with Lola and her pencil eating episode....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts