Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally made my way to the attic and pulled out some old Halloween costumes!  Lola was miserable, as I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath!  She wouldn't come near me if I went into a different room and called her.
I think I would have really loved the angel costume, but she hated the wings and wouldn't even put the halo on!  Maybe I can try again tonight? :?   I do love the jailbird Lola though! Sorry for some bad quality pics, I was laughing too hard to keep the camera still and focused.   Now I need to decide on a pic to enter in the contest!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: Lola looks adorable!!! Maybe if she new the costumes came with treats she wouldn't mind so much!!!  Really cute!  That is one sad looking angel!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is adorable in the costumes, I think I like the Jail ones better.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: SHE'S LIKE, "OMG, MOM!!!!! THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :bslame: !!!! HOW EMBARRASSING!!!!"

TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
omg lmaooooooooooooooooo the jailbird one has it ..thats a riot shes even got the facial expression to match hahahahahahha

·
Registered
294 Posts
OMG I love how mad they get at us for playing dress up!  I vote for the jailbird costume, the one with her head poking out of the kennel (2nd pic) is freakin hilarious!     :rofl:  :rofl:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Love it!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I have to vote for the jailbird as well, it really suits her Alicia..I was actually considering that one for Angel, cos she is in the doghouse soo much (not really).....Oh the looks on Lola's face tho......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts