Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
More pics! *My car is flithy! *It took me an hour to clean her in the tub and she was so dirty I actually had to get in with her so I could scrub really hard because she was trying to climb out the tub! * I have to admit though, it was funny to watch and you could just tell she was having the time of her life!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She looks like she had a good time.  Maybe in the last picture, she was thinking Uh Oh I am going to have to have a bath :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Uh oh....is Lola mud wrestling already?  :p  Looks like she had a blast!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Looks like she had a great time.  She's a beautiful girl, even with mud all over her.

·
Registered
294 Posts
That looks awesome!  Is she back to all white now?   :lol:   Adorable

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Looks like Lola had a great time- up till the bath part 8O Never have seen a gray boxer before!LOL Donner has NO "doggy paddle" he's been in the pool twice and would have sunk like a stone without us there! Too bad, I'd love to have him take a dip on hot days.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my, Lola honey what were you thinking? Alicia, she sure got dirty, huh? I can see why you had to get in the tub with her...But she had fun, and probably slept very good as well  :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Wow at first I thought, "Hum never seen a boxer that color!"   :lol: She is a cutie!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts