Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Alicia....Who is that puppy in your Avatar?????? HAHAHA!!!! She has got so big! I love the one of her looking out the window!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
sharonL\";p=\"37429 said:
Alicia....Who is that puppy in your Avatar?????? HAHAHA!!!! She has got so big! I love the one of her looking out the window!
I know its crazy...

time literally flew by!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know....she's getting so big!  I think I need a new avatar...and sig since it's not working.  Oh Mastry....where are you :wink:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
OMG!! She is gorgeous! She has got the best ears!! I love 'em!!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is getting so big, I love the not paying attention to me look.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I thought I pm'd you about your sig not working... maybe not...? But I don't mind upgrading yours... she's such a BIG GIRL NOW!!! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS GIRLY!!! Odin has that FOOTBALL... the only toy he's had since he was 9 wks old... now he's 9 months!! That's one durable toy!!!!!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I've always thought she was a beauty and she has grown so much.  She is adorable.  I love that "no one's paying attention to me" picture lol.  She is a little doll baby!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I'll have to show Lola's new pics to Beckham, so he can see how big his sister is getting!
She looks huge and adorable!  Give her a face moosh from me and a boxer kiss from B.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Ok, what happened to that cute little puppy? She's all grown up on us!!! And just looking so lovely...10 month huh? Wow Alicia, time really does fly....She is such a sweetheart..My fav is where she is sleeping with all the blankies...just want to cuddle up with her.... :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts