Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Welcome back...

Jessie and Maggie love empty water bottles....

·
Registered
948 Posts
Welcome! I'm new myself and wouldn't mind seeing pictures of Lola!  :D

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hi Alicia!

Lola has gotten SO BIG!! I was just wondernig about you guys the other day on here.  I am so glad to hear all is going well, we are dealing with many similar issues (Beckham is the same age - new pics of him as well in the photo gallery).

Stick around!! :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome back Alicia....Lola is really growing! What a sweetheart she is too....It sounds like things are going good with the potty training and good for you finding a private trainer..He sounds very good...Definitely, pass on to us any good tips you learn...Hoping the remodel job doesn't do ya in!!! I don't envy you on that....Don't be such a stranger... :)

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome back!  
I've been gone too long...apparantly I have to create a signature, an avatar and a myspace page!  You guys have been busy!
Everyone's babies are getting so big, I'm gone a few weeks and everyone's grown up!  Odin's ears look so good!  He's the cutest thing!  I love the pic of Beckham with his tounge sticking out and the one in front of the table!  So cute!  By the way...love the table too!  I'm furntiure shopping right now so I'm noticing all that stuff  :lol:   I absolutley want to kiddnap Mia, I can't believe you have to wait a few more weeks to get her.....and her brother is just as adorable!  JessiesMom I don't understand the facination with the water bottles...while she has all her PetSmart toys EVERYWHERE!  But whatever keeps them happy right!!  I'll be sure to pass on some good tips from the trainer!  And samsonsmom I hear ya...I don't envy myself on the remodeling...it's hell and it seems like it's never going to end!  :cry:   I'll have to join in on this "venting" page I saw!!!   You're all the best!  I'll work on not being such a stranger...happy to have gotten caught up on everyone and everything!!  Seems like all is well with you guys  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Alicia...See what happens when you disapear for a bit? The nice siggies that you are seeing are courtesy of Mastray..She's done a fab job on all of them..I'm sure sh'd make one for you also :) We also have our own group on Myspace now..Andrea, Chloesmom is our admin and designe an awesome front page for us...Lots of changes and new forums on here as well....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts