Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I've been really busy with all that's going on lately & my forum time has been slacking - as you all know. So, I for one will say I'm SO sorry...  and I have many pics to share to try & make up for it!! :)

Nico is absolutely wonderful - couldn't have asked for a better pup! He's a farm dog @ heart! He sticks by my side @ all times - truly a dream dog. While we're taking care of the calves & the horses, he does our rounds with us. I LOVE HIM!!!! And Prada & him get along beautifully! They're both jealous when the other one gets attention, but such are dogs.... always wanting you to pay attention to them first! *hehe* I love having two & already want a 3rd... I know, I'm insane!! *LOL*

Onto the pics.....

He's looking much better weight-wise, isn't he?

Here's two of my favorites, that I just had to alter to black/whites:

·
Registered
537 Posts
I was wondering where you went. Good "seein" ya back on here. I,too, haven't been on as much as I used to as I am getting ready to move outta state here in 3 weeks. Crazy busy.

I love the pictures. He sure is a beautiful Boxer.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Love pic 5, hes really having fun you can see it in his face!!! :lol:  :D

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Aww there he is!!! I sure do miss him :cry: Like a whole lot!!

Just wondering..........was he overweight before?? I thought he looked good

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I was wondering the other day where you had disappeared to! Glad to see you back...thanks for all the pictures!
Beautiful pictures of Nico!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
he is stunning. maybe he was a little skinny before. he didnt look too fat tho cindi. he is growing so he probably is getting thicker now.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey, Cindi... he was a teeny bit pudgy before, but nothing horrible. He's a big boy - so most of it was muscle, really. I prefer my pups to be more on the leaner side (b/c they are a lean breed) - if you can see the last few ribs, they're at a good weight. Boxers can easily get overweight & it's harder to take the weight off than put it on... so I'd rather keep them at a happy medium. :)

But he was still very healthy when I saw him - and what a great shiny coat! Don't you worry, Mama - you took excellent care of your boy!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts