Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking around here for awhile, but my wife is always posting, so I don't bother much.

Anyhoo, I'm Odin's Dad... aka: Mastray's husband.

She's been bugging me to register, so I finally did... there... happy now Mastray?

Just saying hi... I'll post off and on when the urge strikes me... but I'm usually over on my football forum more then my boxer forum!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Ahh, so you finally succumbed huh? Lol..Well welcome to you..You know we all adore your Odin, he looks wonderful  :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome Mastray's hubby!  :winkle:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mom2scout&gunner\";p=\"7809 said:
Well as you know....we all think Odin is quite the handsome fella.  We are glad that you finally decided to join us!
That he is... had to join and put in my two-cents every now and then (wife won't let me use her account either!).

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="OdinsDad\";p=\"7889":2gafen3u][quote="mom2scout&gunner\";p=\"7809":2gafen3u]Well as you know....we all think Odin is quite the handsome fella.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
GO GIANTS!!!

I split my time between an unreasonable amount of message boards... lol

2 sports, here and a deadliest catch message board...  YES I AM MESSAGE BOARD GEEK!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JessiesMom\";p=\"7890 said:
good cause then we wouldnt know who we were talking to... im getting confused now cause you both have the same sig!!! LOL!
Well, good... because we both have the same dog too!   :D

Giants and Steelers fans, eh?  

Well, we live in Florida and we're both Raiders fans (don't ask).

Anyhoo, if anyone wants to waste even more time on a forum, just PM me and I'll tell you where I hang out to talk about football when I'm not wasting time talking about how cool my boxer is!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts