Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy is still with his current owner. His owner has joined the service and will not be able to keep him. His mother is taking care of him right now. She says he is a really good dog and is gentle with her 5 year old granddaughter. He is also good in the house. He's just a BIG dog. He is not neutered; but they would be willing to get him neutered before he goes to his new home if need be. Please contact them direct if you are interested in adopting Deuce.
Shelbyville, IL

I received a reply call back from the owners parents and she stated there is no adoption fee, he has one blue eye and one brown eye.

·
Registered
880 Posts
He's a good looking dog, I love his coloring.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Blue Merle coloring is gorgeous! That's what I love about Kyrie... we had a great dane in our puppy education class that was a blue merle... GORGEOUS!

Very good looking dog!

·
Registered
169 Posts
OMG HE IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! if i could have another dog i would take him in a heartbeat!!! WOW i have never seen sucka pretty great dane!!!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this was a no go again.

I showed her his picture and she loved his look but she wants a pure bred great dane (she wants one that will be the full height).  So I called the owner and told them I was not going to beable to adopt him and I pray he finds a loving home.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
My_Harleigh\";p=\"103910 said:
He sure looks like full Great Dane to me. What the heck is he mixed with? He is stunning!
He looks a little light-boned for a Dane.  Maybe mixed with greyhound?

·
Registered
537 Posts
I just assumed he was still young and not done growing. But if he is an adult then I can see that he is a little light boned as you said for a Dane

·
Registered
91 Posts
What a beautiful boy! I love the merle color, it's gotta be my favorite. Hope he finds a good home!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts