Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hubbys sis go for Reeko and Roxy!! And here I thought she didnt like them lmao They got spoiled this year lmao New bed, new sweatshirts, and $80 worth of toys!!! Oh yeah and new collars and leashes!! Here are a bunch of pics of them!! And for all you guys that worry about their pups "rockets" coming out BE THANKFUL they dont!! LMAO Rekos is out 24/7 and if you look closely you can see lmao I used the red eye tool because I wanted to send them to a friend and she gets all queezy when she sees it;) hahaha. Poor boy! Anyways here they are
Of course first thing on their agenda is to get them all muddy lmao

I cannot believe how big his feet are!! Hes 9 months old

I finally got them to stand still

Off they go again

They werent too happy i put them in a sit stay lmao

Sucha a cute boy!! Tee hee I LOVE the germans look;)

·
Registered
381 Posts
wow so beautiful!  That third pic I thought I saw my lola, the white markings on her face are almost identical.

I can't wait to get #2.  Your dogs are gorgeous.

G

·
0 Posts
Yeah...Bo's little rocket is out often...can't wait to get him fixed and hopefully reduce the launch time...Cute dogs...look warm in their sweaters

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
They both look great! Love the sweaters!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They look so great in their sweaters.  Love Reeko's profile pictures.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I love those sweaters Cindi, where did you find those? They look great on Roxy & Reeko and boy is he growing!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We actually got them in WalMart lol

·
Registered
977 Posts
"the red eye tool" hahahahahahaha :rofl:  - that's made my day! Reeko & Roxy look great  - really beautiful dogs - of course they deserve to be spoilt! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts