Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Look what I found on the couch..

2K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama 
#1 ·
Hi Daddy!

#7 ·
What a great picture.  That's what I said at first too, not on the couch  :lol: now we snuggle on the couch all the time, just can't help it.

#11 ·
tehehehe...didn't we all have that rule when we first got a boxer? Not on the couch! And, how long did that last?

Very cute pic.  :D  I love boxers and kids!

#14 ·
an update... I told my wife about the comments of the 'no couch' rule lasting about 2 weeks, and last night Patch was asleep on the couch, and my wife sat down beside him and let him lay there... Patch has really made an impact on her :)

#15 ·
Awwww, it really is hard to resist isn't it? Mine have always been allowed in the furniture and the bed, in my lap, you name it...It really would be hard not to actually..Now my sister has never allowed Jake, Golden Retreiver on any furniture, poor guy, but to each his own...

#17 ·
Looks like Patch likes to cuddle!  With Charlie, I had a rule that he couldn't get on my recliner out of fear of him tearing it.  He would lay on the couch with the wife and after awhile, I got jealous.  That was about a year ago, he's still very hesitant to get in the chair!  Sadie isn't scared to climb anywhere when she's ready to cuddle!

#20 ·
lol mine have more pics on the couch than the floor hahaha...couch surfers..they get our hearts dont they?

that pics is the cutest !!

#23 ·
:roll: ya uhm Isis & Onyx are never allowed on the couch either :wink:  :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.