Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG she never stops amazing me lol Shes sooo smart!!!!! She learned how to climb the ladder to get down the slide! Have I mentioned she will do anything to go down the slide? lmao I couldnt get any pics of her actually climbing because shes not secure enough to go up by herself! She needs me behind her and I had no help lol Ill try tomorrow when Hubby is home! Here are the pics I did get!

Here we go!!!!!!

Um mom a little help here!!

Thanks mom now can I go down the slide????

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Enjoy guys!!!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Classic!  Tink does NOT like ladders.  If she's upstairs and you go into the attic for anything, she goes ballistic.  Although maybe it's not so much the ladder as that from her perspective you're disappearing into a big black hole in the "sky", perhaps never to be seen again!

·
Registered
977 Posts
We have a big pond in the garden - Voltaire never went near the water. One day it froze over and snowed over the top of the ice. My husband was in the garden with Voltaire & turned his back long enough for him to walk into the middle of the pond (thinking it was solid ground) and the ice to break. I heard him yelping from indoors and ran into the garden barefoot in the snow only to see him hanging onto the broken ice with his front paws and my husband wading through the ice fully clothed up to his waist in water. I was so frightened i just can't describe it. He caught Voltaire, passed him to me and i rushed him inside beside the fire and rubbed him dry with towels. Five minutes later he was wagging his little tail and wanting to play - all forgotten. My husband was in a much more pitiful state  !
I just read what happened to Roxy in the pond! 8O  Can you believe it happened to me too- terrifying isn't it! Amazing she's addicted to the slide :lol: ! Mine likes running up & downstairs. Lovely photos :D .

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
You go Roxy!!  :D

·
Registered
616 Posts
What a silly banana!  Scout likes to sit on your lap as you go down the slide and he likes to sit on your lap when you swing.  We ended up getting a backyard swing big enough so he can sit beside you not ON you.  Those are gorgeous pictures of her!  Can't wait to see more  :D

·
Registered
977 Posts
Out of curiosity and because we're talking about silly dogs has anyone seen that amazing skateboarding bulldog? He's on you tube - tyson the skateboarding bulldog - hilarious :lol: !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts