Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking for a female boxer puppy on the island of Oahu. If you have any information that might help me please let me know. Thank you!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
We are over on the Big Island but havent heard of any recent litters....there are some other folks from HI on the forums so they may know more. Another possibility is to do what we did and import a pup from New Zealand, they too are rabies-free and therefore there is no quarantine to worry about. Its a bit more expensive but not by much given the prices people charge for boxer pups on the islands. If you want info on the breeder we used, pm me as i dont think Im allowed to post it here. And Welcome to the forum!!!!!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Maybe Theresa might be some help, she is Shamrocks Mommy and had some beautiful pups from him,
maybe she may know of a litter thats due? :up:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Contact Theresa, that's her user name onhere..She's in the Boxer Club over there and should be able to help you...Back yard breeders are rampant on the islands, so be careful of them

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just to bump the forum I am also looking for a boxer breeder in Hawaii. Have a male fawn over 2 years old pure bred and am looking for another boxer but a female.

·
Registered
292 Posts
There were recently 2 litters in Hawaii but I think all have found homes. Ill keep an ear out for you. You should join the Hawaii chapter of the Boxer Club, they have a email group thats a good source of info locally. Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts