Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We recently lost are beloved boxer Camden after 9 1/2 years.  We our looking for a new family member to join our crew. We live in South East Virginia and are looking for a good breeder or rescue group. We unfortunately found out the hard way that a good breeder matters as our Boxer developed cardiomyopathy and aggressive sarcoma with in months of each other and lost her fight thousands of dollars later last month. Please any information would be helpful. Thank you

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome and so sorry for your loss.  When I was looking for rescues, I found the American Boxer Rescue Association and found the rescue for my state.  Here is the link:  http://www.americanboxerrescue.org/approved.html

Others on the forum in your area may have some other suggestions.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss.  
Adopting a rescue brings such internal gratification.  We adopted our boxer from www.louisianaboxerrescue.com  not sure if they ship, I think they will.  I'll be happy to help in any way if you go this route.  ps the site does not have pics of all the adoptable dogs, email/call Connie.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I am sorry for your loss and just want to welcome you to the forum.  I sincerely hope you can find a new baby for your family.  There is a lot of boxer experience on this site and feel free to ask any questions - someone will be able to help you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts