Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I'm new to this forum. My fiance and I are recently purchased our first house, with a nice big backyard. We've wanted a boxer for years, and now it seems like we're finally in the position to provide for one. We're looking to purchase next spring (2009). Does anyone know  / have any experience with any good breeders in Ontario?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
hi Katie and welcome to the board.
I'm a Katie also in Ontario Canada, where abouts are you?

We got our Dude from some really nice breeders near Long Point (wainfleet area), if you'd like, I can give you their email address.
PM me if you're interested. : )

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
The Kaco site looks ok, however no mention of and Echo or holter results.   Everything else seems to be inline, but IMO a heart murmur screen is not strong enough to say the heart is good.   Boxers numero uno issue is heart, so in your search make sure both parents have had their hearts screened and make sure you see the results.

**My observation is strickly on the site itself.  They could have done that with their boxers, but there was no mention.   If they have then I highly suggest them to update their site.  If a dog passes their echo, and the holter comes back good IMO nothing better to brag about with your dogs!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts