Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! i am new to the boxer world and after much research have decided I would love to welcome a puppy into my family. I have been on various breeder websites, emailed quite a few, heard back from a few and done my due diligence. As like most everyone on here I've run into some BYBs and I just want to ensure I get a healthy and happy puppy... do you have any breeder recommendations? We are primarily on the east coast but don't mind driving out to meet our puppy if it's the right breeder. Yes we have considered adopting a rescue as well, however for now I'd just like some reputable breeder suggestions. So far on my list I have:

Emser Boxer
Northwoods Boxer
Newcastle Boxer (love how detailed this page is but I didn't see a litter past 2014?)
Shenandoah Boxer

Thank you so much in advance!

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Newcastle used to be a moderator on this forum and is definitely someone I would recommend. Jennifer could also point you in the right direction if she doesn't have any litters available.

I also like what I see from Emser Boxers, the others listed I would pass on.

·
Registered
55 Posts
We got our boy from Maplewood boxers. They are on the border of ohio and Pennsylvania. We live in NY they met us half way. I would go with them again. Great looking and personality boxer. The breeders are wonderful, I had a million and one questions that they happily answered.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts