Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to send my female out to a stud this time around. She is a flashy reverse brindle female (obviously haha) She weighs about 60 lbs. She is AKC registered and will be 4 in November and has had 2 previous litter with no problems and is a great mother. She has some Pinebrooks breeding and there are many champions in her bloodline but they don't start till her great grandsire. I can provide her pedigree and her great grandsires pedigree, I also own her dam and have her pedigree, and I have the sires paper, I also have the grand dam and sires papers and I have pics of all of them.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Re: Wanting a Stud for my Female

We don't allow breeding, offering or requestinf stud services or selling/trading puppies on this forum!!!  Go back and read the rules!!!

Where's the "new" moderator when you need her?  (I'm trying to be nice :D !!)

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Boxer Forums does not encourage the irresponsible breeding of boxers. I am not directing this statement to you personally, but this forum is here for educational purposes and will support ethical responsible breeders. Please do not post ads for puppies, litter announcements, inquiries about boxers for sale or boxers for breeding purposes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.