Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am returning to this forum after a long absence. Our boxer passed eight years ago and after moving to a new home we’re ready for another. We found a breeder on line; their Kennel is “AKC Black Champion Boxers.” In searching for info about them here, I found one discussion that is five years old and did not indicate whether anyone purchased a puppy from them. I’m not looking for an argument about black boxers-the breeder is very clear that his dogs are reverse brindles with champions in their bloodlines; he’s not claiming to sell champion puppies or even dogs that are actually black.
I’m just looking for information about the kennel. Has anyone heard of them? Purchased a puppy? We sent them a deposit a couple of years ago and are now in first or second place for choosing from a current litter (born 10/14/21). From what I understand, the breeder studs his dogs to some “partners’” bitches and vice versa, with the goal of getting “black” boxers. He offers a multi-year health guarantee but there is no info on his website with details. Honestly, he seems a bit unsophisticated-his website certainly is-but this doesn’t necessarily translate to a bad breeder. If anyone knows more about him than can be learned on his website, I’d love to hear from you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts