Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for boxer breeders that have puppies or will be expecting soon,interested in the American boxer and European boxer.

·
Super Moderator
7,031 Posts
Hello Matt,

Welcome to the forum. It is rare for a reputable breeder to have puppies available. They typically have wait lists.

There aren’t many options available in the Maritimes which is why many reach out to breeders in Ontario.

When speaking to potential breeders, please make sure you are asking for health testing of both parents.

If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi thanks I’m looking for any recommendations of breeders that might have or expecting from Ontario or Alberta?

·
Super Moderator
7,031 Posts
If you want a good breeder you will have a 6-8 month wait list. There are several good breeders in Ontario, Myself, Biancales, (both Euro breeders). Halton Hills (American style).

Paradigm is a Euro breeder in Alberta.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you give me all the breeders in Ontario and Alberta that you know of please I will contact them and see if I can get on the list or when they are expecting litters.I wrote down the ones you just suggested do you have anymore?Do you have any room on your list for anyone?

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Well heck ... and no affiliation at all! But put me down as completely biased! And while she can't say it?? I can and if your in that area?? I would look at KACOS Boxers!

And yep I linked the girl's!! I got a thing for the girl's myself and I tend to think her girl's are drop dead gorgeous! But a side note ... you don't want a girl if you already have one, it's a ... another story and a Boxer thing. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts