Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! We’re looking to add a new boxer into our family and we are looking for a puppy from a show dog lineage. A “champion bloodline” if you can show proof of winnings. We are looking for a breeder who has an extensive experience with the breed. I will need OFA hips, CERF, and thyroid testing from both the sire & dam along with pictures, temperament, etc. I will have a lot of more additional questions and requests. I’m in no hurry, and will wait for the right person, but if you have a litter available now, or upcoming, we are looking for a flashy fawn. Ears must be cropped, or in the healing process. References are a must. The location must be in the US, and anywhere inside the US is acceptable. Price is of no concern. I know this is very, very, picky and I am willing to pay for the very best. This puppy will get more love than you can imagine, a big backyard, an older brother, and endless playing. We love the Boxer breed and respect and appreciate all the breed standards and any BYB will be rejected. Attached is a picture of our boxer boy, he needs a forever friend!

(I’ve read through the rules of the forum and I believe I have not violated any terms. if I have, please remove this and I apologize.)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts